Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mommy and Me Date


    Those pictures are three great places I have always wanted to go.  Mom took me there for a special date.  The first place we went was La Madeline. I wanted to go there because it is French.  I love France and I really, really, really want to go there soon! La Madeline felt like magic, like I was really in France. They had TONS of desserts.  I tried the Lemon Tart and The Vanilla and Fruit Parfait.  The Lemon Tart tasted lemon yummy and the parfait tasted fruity good!  Our chef even had a swirly mustache just like a real French Chef. After we ate, we went to HomeGoods. We saw all kinds of pretty furniture, lots of cool pillows, and all kinds of girly stuff.  I especially wanted a fluffy white beanbag for my room, but I didn't get to buy it. Our last stop was World Market.  At World Market, I saw lots of pretty paintings and mirrors.  We also saw pretty curtains and tablecloths and there were some beautiful beds!  We got to buy some candy there that we had never tasted before.  I could have stayed there all day, but we had to leave because the store was closing.


Mom and I had a great night together!





7 comments:

  1. Fancy Lancy, thanks for sharing your day with us. Sounds like a really great day. I hope you did not wear your mother out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously fancy date night with your mom. I love doing all of those things too! Thank you for sharing your night with us. You are a great writer. I can't wait to read your next entry, Fancy Lancy! -Mrs. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously fancy date night with your mom. I love doing all of those things too! Thank you for sharing your night with us. You are a great writer. I can't wait to read your next entry, Fancy Lancy! -Mrs. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun date! I love La Madeleine too - especially the desserts. But I try my best to stick to the salads. :)

    ReplyDelete