Thursday, April 14, 2016

Berry Delightful Parfait



This is the most berry delightful parfait!  I made it for my mom after she did her workout.  I always like to make snacks for her while she is doing her workout.  Then when she is done, she sees her snack, gets really excited, and eats it.  

This snack is easy to make and tastes BERRY good!  

First, I mixed blueberry and strawberry yogurt in a bowl.  Next, I spread Cool Whip over it.  Then, I peeled off the leaves of a strawberry, and set the strawberry upside down on the Cool Whip.  I squirt some grape jelly. And lastly, I put the spoon in it.  

That's how you make the Berry Delightful Parfait!  

Now that you have the ingredients, you can make it too.






11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that parfait was delicious! And I loved how pretty it looked. I felt like I was eating a fancy dessert! Thank you for always making me snacks :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not earn your name, Fancy Lancy for nothing! That parfait looks so fancy and delicious! Hope to try that recipe soon...actually, I hope Grace tries that recipe soon and makes it for me to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try this yummy recipe. Your mother is so lucky to have such sweet and thoughtful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try this yummy recipe. Your mother is so lucky to have such sweet and thoughtful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grape jelly addition! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How SWEET of you to make this for your Mom! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete