Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ooh la la!

Ooh la la, look at me! Just mom and me....we worked together, we sewed together! Here, I was by the beautiful lake in the gazebo saying, "Ooh la la! Do you like my outfit?"



Do you want to know how I made it?

First, I measured and cut the fabric.


Then, I measured and cut the elastic to fit my waist.

Next, I sewed the elastic together to make a circle.


Then, we had to pin the elastic to the skirt.



When we had it all pinned, we sewed the elastic to the skirt and then turned it right side out to show the sparkles.
Lastly, we had to hem it.



And here is my beautiful skirt.

Mommy bought me a white tank top and used her silhouette machine to cut out the words, "ooh la la." She ironed the words onto the shirt.

What do you think about my outfit?

It was so pretty that my mom took pictures of me right away!





You can make your own skirt from the book We Love To Sew.

Thank you for reading about Fancy Lancy's Favorite Things!!



No comments:

Post a Comment